Are you a passionate educator? Have you always wanted to work among colleagues who value and respect you? Would you like to work at a place that offers a family-friendly atmosphere?
Look no further!
Jacaranda Early Education is a place that you would love to come to every day. Our child learning center and daycare is a place where teachers and students learn, play, explore the outdoors, and form unbreakable bonds with each other.
We are always looking for educators who possess the following experience and attributes:
- Knowledge and skills in EYLF and NQS
- Ability to always put children first
- Knowledge on children’s development
- Experience in curriculum development
- Knowledge and experience in documenting children’s learning
We are drawn to educators who are not only professionals in their career, but are also passionate about early childhood development. You would be perfect for our center if you:
- Recognise the importance of early childhood development. Our educators keep in mind that a child’s first five years is their formative years. The way they are raised and nurtured in these first few years will be their foundation for the rest of their lives, from childhood to adolescence and even throughout adulthood. An educator at Jacaranda Early Education does not take anything for granted and realises that every day counts when they’re interacting with children.
- Believe in the power of interaction and interpersonal bond. During a child’s formative years, they need to have a good understanding of the community they belong in so they learn to be more active, expressive, and creative. Jacaranda Early Education fosters a culture of acceptance and belongingness through interaction and enthusiastic participation.
- Are passionate about fostering cultural identity. We are keen on incorporating our heritage into our teaching styles and the overall learning environment in our center. We believe this is integral in helping children form their own unique identities.
- Love the outdoors. Our center is purpose-built for outdoor activities. We recognise the benefits that regular interaction with nature can give to children. If you love making teaching and learning fun, you will definitely enjoy working with us.
- Are looking to learn as you teach. With our modern approach to teaching, we are able to create an environment where children are freer to be themselves. We have learned so much about children and the concept of early childhood development by simply observing and paying attention to the children. Working with us is an opportunity for you to grow.
Come work at Jacaranda Early Education! Fill out the form below to apply. For your enquiries, call us at (07) 5500 5044. You may also leave us a message via our website’s contact form. We are located at 95 Brisbane Road, Biggera Waters, QLD 4216. We are open from Mondays to Fridays, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.